Friday, June 29, 2007

I Give Up...

I give up. I am up to my eyeballs in stuff to do....I can't imagine that this really happened...Again!!

I am getting the family ready to go on our first real 1 week vacation ever. The girls are packed and our son is packed. Now its time to pack for Chris and myself. I have started the first load of clothes in the washer and have a 2nd load. If it doesn't get washed, we aren't taking it. I cannot believe the amount of clothes you need to take for 1 week. When you are at home, it doesn't seem to be that much in clothes until you pack. And Again, I wait until the night before to get everything done. I should have started it Wednesday but I had to watch So you think you can dance. I should have been doing the laundry as the laundry fairies are currently on strike at my house.

The kids are packed and ready to go thanks to my mom. When we load up the Jeep tonight (hahaha), I will have to make sure that its loaded correctly. I need to have room for the luggage, a stroller, C's walker and of course Chris' golf clubs. Chris is the brawn and I'm the organizer. Its a great match. The family we are going with were nice enough to share their timeshare so Chris is going to take his buddy golfing. His buddy has never swung a club in his whole life. Better him than me. I don't have the patience to put that stupid ball into that ridiculous hole. When I played putt putt on Midlothian turnpike, by the 9th whole I want to chuck the putter right onto Midlothian. I have even argued with my husband that he touched my ball and that's why I'm not playing well. He still wants me on a golf course. He is NUTS!!!

Anyway, we will also have to take sleeping bags for those of us sleeping on the floor (kids). We have never been to the Crystal Coast so I am looking forward to some sun time and relaxation. I will be taking my journal with me to write since I won't have access to a computer and therefore won't be able to blog. BOOO HOOOO!! I love writing.

Well as I said, I give up. Who knew there was so much to wash, pack, repack, load and unload to go on a vacation so you can relax....

Have a Happy and Safe 4th of July!!!!

Beamer 319

No comments: