Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm sorry kids, Spongebob died last night!

Last night at 11:13pm, Spongebob died. We don't know the cause but its still sad the same. When I called home today, I told the kids how sorry I was about Spongebob. They took it pretty well. The girls were happy that it wasn't there hermit crab. It was Cs.

We've had the crabs for almost a week and Spongebob never did move a lot and it appeared that he rested in one place while the others were natural gymnasts. Chris took the C and K to Pet Smart to pick out another hermit crab. Pet Smart was real nice and let them get one of their choosing for free.

We haven't named this one yet but he appears to be another gymnast and is getting along well with his room mates. I will miss Spongebob. His shell was painted blue with Spongebob on his back. He was big and came out when I tsk! tsk! him.

Rest In Peace Spongebob and may you have a great night

Beamer 319

No comments: