Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I am so Confused

I am so confused on how this blogging works. Yesterday, I was skimming posts and saw a post from the editor to the Richmond Music Journal. She married the son (Bobby) of a great friend of my (Saundra). I left a comment on her blog. Did all of the steps including the keying in the crazy confirmation thing you do. I went back to her blog last night to see if she had responded to what I had written. My comment wasn't there. It was like it never happened.

Last night I started writing my blog and had to save it. My husband hops on the computer and whips out something to write about and posts it. I go back to my writing and post after him but it appears on RVA Blogs as though I had posted way ahead of him. My post appears on the 2nd page instead of the first. I don't understand.

Today at work, I stayed a few minutes late to leave a comment on a fellow bloggers writing "Godless and Proud of It". I left a lengthy comment and went back into it tonight to see if he had a response. Guess What!! No Comments. What is going on....

Am I not doing something right or is this like HEROES where I am locked in my own nightmare. Can't get it to post right.

ARRRGGGGHH!! Please help me by telling me what in the world is going on.. Why won't my comments stay??? Am I that boring or worse yet too controversial for the world?

Your enlightenment would be of great help!!

Beamer 319

3 comments:

Chris said...

Just like with my blog, many folks have comment moderation turned on. That means the blog owner has to approve any comments that are left to avoid knucklehead comments being left.

Hope that helps, honey.

Mariane Matera said...

Not only do we moderate them, apparently I cannot approve them from the email notification telling me about them. I have to go into the Dashboard program and approve them from there, hence the delay. Sorry. The comment should show now.

Glad to know how you know us now. I told Bobby I thought one of his ex-girlfriends from the 'Heights must have posted. He was flummoxed.

Girl Scout Promise said...

Marianne,

Saundra, Bobby and I worked at VCU together in another lifetime. I transplanted to the Heights 4 years ago.

Again, I am glad to know that you and he are doing awesome.