Thursday, August 30, 2007

Today was Poopy Day

As I usually do, I called home to check on the kids to see how their last week of summer vacation was going. As soon as my son pushed the speaker phone button, my 6 year old said that "Today is poopy day". I asked her why and what follows is a recap of the events.

I asked why today was poopy day and K went on to explain. C pooped in his pullup and decided he didn't like the feeling of it so he pulled it out of his pants and placed it on the floor. Where my mother was at the time is a mystery. When the poop hit the floor, my 8 year old was going to the bathroom and didn't see it so she stepped in it. When she saw what she stepped in, she thought our dog, Sasha, had an accident. My mom comes to the rescue with B and sees C's hands covered in poop which has now smeared on the floor and on him. Mom gets everyone cleaned up.

I started laughing as K was the true reporter by letting me know that she only saw what happened and didn't get any poop on her. B said it was gross and K said that today is now known as "Poopy Day".

In all of the conversations that I have had with my kids and imagined to have with my kids, this one wasn't even on the map.

Hope you had a good day.

Beamer 319

No comments: