Thursday, August 23, 2007

My girls saw a ding dong!!!

When I am at work, I will call home to see what the gang is up to and to talk to them on the speaker phone. Our son has mastered pushing the speaker phone button. When I asked what they were doing, our 6 year started speaking very quickly and excitedly that she saw a boy's ding dong!! I asked my mother what were they doing?

She stated that they were watching the Once Upon A Potty for Him video so C would understand about going potty. The video shows a little boy doing all of the potty business. I explained that it was aimed a little boys and since they were girls, you have different parts which they already knew. I guess they didn't think about the potty issue. This was my first conversation with them and I guess it could be catergorized as a "sex talk".

C thought the video was gross and mom said that he was placed on the potty several times and still nothing as been deposited.

In all of my thoughts regarding conversations with my children, I never thought I would hear that my daughters saw a ding dong.

Hope your Tuesday was as just as eventful as this.

No comments: