Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Its a New Year but the same ME!!

Our New Year's Eve family blast was the usual except the kids decided to make home made confetti and we had a confetti fight at Midnight. What fun and what a mess.
We visited Chris' grandmother who has passed the 90th year of life and she is still smart as a whip and glad to have family come and visit and take watch out for her.
Its the start of the new year and I am still looking for the right job with the right attitude. I don't make resolutions as I will break them within the 1 hour mark so I don't do it. I am hoping to get more into studying the Bible to equip me to deal with life. I am finishing up my first evanglism class and will be getting ready for the second the class. Its a pretty cool class as it gets me out of my comfort zone.
I am also hoping to drop some weight so I can wear the "cool" clothes again and be the "cool" mom. I want to go a little more green so my part will include eating less gaseous foods so I won't produce too much methane gas which should help the ozone.
Since we are going into an even year I am hoping that the oddball stupid stuff that has happened to us in 07 will not happen in the wonderful 08 even year.
Did you make any resolutions? Do you keep them?
Let me wish you a happy new year!

Beamer 319

No comments: